Official Game Times
- Bets are considered official after 55 minutes of play. If 55 minutes of play is not conducted, a bet on the team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly.
- Bets on 1st, 2nd halves and all quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question.If the period is played under shortened conditionals, all wagers on that period will be deemed no action.
- Bets on spread, money line, totals for the whole game and all bets on second halves always include overtime scoring. Bets for the 4th quarter do not include overtime scoring.
- Game must be played on the scheduled date and site.
- All postseason wagers will have action as long as the game is completed within 30 days from the original start date.
NFL/NCAAF Betting Props
Score First in the Game:
First team to score in the game. If a team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
Score Last in the Game:
It must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game goes into overtime, the team that scores last will be the winner.
Score in the first 5½, 6½, 7½ minutes:
These are three separate prop bets, giving the option to bet YES or NO on whether there will be any type of score in the first 5½, 6½, or 7½ minutes of the game.
5½, 6½ or 7½ minutes must be played for bets to have action. If the game is canceled or postponed before these periods of play, all wagers will have no action.
NOTE: If a score occurs exactly on the designated minute/second mark, the YES wagers will be winners. For example, if you bet on YES (there will be a score) in the first 6½ minutes of a game, your bet wins if there is a score with 8:30 left on the clock. The bet will lose only if the first score does not occur until the 8:29 mark or after.
Total 1st Half Points vs. Total 2nd Half Points: It must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and includes overtime.
First Scoring Play (touchdown or FG/safety): If a team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
3 Unanswered Scores: Extra points or 2 point conversions do NOT count.
Player Props: All players must take the field and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the game. A kicker who does not participate, due to shutout, but is suited up and available is considered to have played.
SEASON TOTAL WINS:
NFL: Team must play at least 17 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
NCAA College Football: Team must play all scheduled games to have action.
Buying To/On 3 in NFL and NCAA
-115 surcharge to Buy on/off of 3.
No Surcharge to buy to 3.
-120 surcharge to Buy on/off of 3.
Buying off of 3 in NFL is NOT allowed at Betcris