Official Game Times
- Bets are considered official after 55 minutes of play. If 55 minutes of play is not conducted, a bet on the team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly.
- Bets on 1st, 2nd halves and all quarters will be considered action upon completion of the period in question.If the period is played under shortened conditionals, all wagers on that period will be deemed no action.
- Bets on spread, money line, totals for the whole game and all bets on second halves always include overtime scoring. Bets for the 4th quarter do not include overtime scoring.
- Game must be played on the scheduled date and site.
- All postseason wagers will have action as long as the game is completed within 30 days from the original start date.
SUSPENDED / POSTPONED GAMES
For bets to have action, the game must reach official game time within 5 days of the original scheduled start time.
If a game is postponed/suspended AFTER it has been deemed an official game, bets will be graded based on the official game times.
When a game is postponed/suspended BEFORE it begins, and it is determined the game will not be played within 5 days of the original scheduled start time, all bets have no action and stakes will be refunded.
When a game is in progress and delayed BEFORE it has been deemed official, the game must be resumed and completed within 5 days of the original scheduled start time for bets to have action.
If for any reason the location of the game is changed from the original site, all bets placed prior to the change in venue will have action.
All postseason wagers have action if the game is completed within 30 days.
All bets placed on markets whose outcomes have already been determined will have action. For example, when you bet on a 1st quarter line, the bet will have action as soon as the market is official (the quarter ends), even if the game is suspended after that.
NFL/NCAAF Betting Props
Score First in the Game:
First team to score in the game. If a team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
Score Last in the Game:
It must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game goes into overtime, the team that scores last will be the winner.
Score in the first 5½, 6½, 7½ minutes:
These are three separate prop bets, giving the option to bet YES or NO on whether there will be any type of score in the first 5½, 6½, or 7½ minutes of the game.
5½, 6½ or 7½ minutes must be played for bets to have action. If the game is canceled or postponed before these periods of play, all wagers will have no action.
NOTE: If a score occurs exactly on the designated minute/second mark, the YES wagers will be winners. For example, if you bet on YES (there will be a score) in the first 6½ minutes of a game, your bet wins if there is a score with 8:30 left on the clock. The bet will lose only if the first score does not occur until the 8:29 mark or after.
Total 1st Half Points vs. Total 2nd Half Points: It must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and includes overtime.
First Scoring Play (touchdown or FG/safety): If a team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
3 Unanswered Scores: Extra points or 2 point conversions do NOT count.
Player Props: All players must take the field and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the game. A kicker who does not participate, due to shutout, but is suited up and available is considered to have played.
TOTAL SEASON WINS
When betting the over/under on a team’s total wins for the season, there must be X number of official decisions for season wins bets to count.
An official decision constitutes on the League awarding a win or loss, with ‘X’ being the same number of scheduled games determined prior to the start of the season.
NFL: For bets to have action a team must play all of its regular-season games (17 games)
NCAA College Football: A team must play all of its scheduled regular-season games for bets to have action.
FORFEITED / NO CONTEST RESULTS DUE TO COVID
If one team is forced to forfeit due to Covid concerns, the game will officially count towards regular season wins; it will count as a loss for the team who forfeits and as a win for their opponent.
In the rare event both teams are unable to compete due to Covid concerns, results will be based on what the NFL or NCAA decides, with two possible outcomes:
- The League rules that both teams will be awarded a loss; these losses count as official results, and the total season wins bets will continue to have action.
- The League rules that the game will be considered a cancellation (‘no contest’), the total-season wins bets on both teams will be considered as no action (granted the game is not made up at a later date).
If a game is canceled (not a forfeited game) for any other reasons and not made up at a later date, any regular-season wins bet on the teams involved will have no action as well.
Buying To/On 3 in NFL and NCAA
-115 surcharge to Buy on/off of 3.
No Surcharge to buy to 3.
-120 surcharge to Buy on/off of 3.
Buying off of 3 in NFL is NOT allowed at Betcris