Betting on all Major Golfing Events
- Straight money line betting as well as match-ups.
- Betting right up until tee-off time.
- In head-to-head match-ups, both golfers must tee-off in order to have action. If one player misses the cut, his opponent is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut the lower score wins. If both players have the same score, then all bets are refunded.
Special Handicap Head to Heads
If a player withdraws after tee off or misses the cut the player who plays the most holes wins. Playoffs do not count for handicap bets.
To Win a Tournament
- Bets placed on Golfers to win a Tournament within 10 days of the tournament commencing and the player is a non-starter, bets will be refunded.
- The Only Outright bets that will not be refunded is when 'ALL IN' betting is stated, and they are genuine 'Futures' Markets and posted more than 10 days prior to the Tournament.
- In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players tied. For example, 2 players tie for the Top USA player at the British Open will result in the normal payout given divided by 2.
- If a tournament is shortened, after it has started, then all bets stand. Bets accepted after the end of a day's play are void unless there is further play, which counts towards the result of the tournament (other than a playoff). Or the betting is specifically stated to be on the outcome of a playoff.
- If a tournament is officially abandoned, all bets on the tournament are void, except options that have already been decided.