- Live Betting wagers may be placed online only.
- Any game or event must be played to its conclusion within 48 hours in order to have action on full game props. Wagers on games that are suspended on the day of the game but played to conclusion within 48 hours of the start time have action and will be graded based on the completed game score.
However, if the event is part of a tournament (Tennis tournament, Olympic Games, World Cups, European Cups, etc.) the bet shall be valid and the 48-hour rule shall not apply.
- Games and events shortened for any reason such as weather, player withdrawal, crowd control, etc., will be graded as No Action irrespective of whether or not an official result is confirmed. For any sport not listed here, general pregame rules apply.
- We reserve the right to void any wager placed on an obvious line mistake, or placed after the outcome of the proposition has been determined.
- With soccer, due to delays in the live transmission of matches, when live betting is available, we reserve the right to settle any bet with revised odds, if that bet was placed within the five-second period after a goal has been scored, a penalty awarded, or any other event occurred. NOTE: for more rules on soccer live betting, please refer to the soccer section in the House Rules.
- All propositions will have one winning outcome. In the event that more than one winning outcome applies, the s outcome to occur will be considered the winning outcome and all other options will be considered losing outcomes.
- The game time and score information displayed in the live betting scoreboard serves solely as a guide. Though every attempt is made to ensure that the information displayed is current, it is not always possible. The company assumes no liability for the accuracy of this information.